- REGISTER NOW ONLINE
- The registration for Solvalla Swimrun 2018 has started.
- Maximum amount of teams is restricted to 180 teams in total
- Competition fee includes:
- competition hydration and snacks
- 2 x swimming caps
- hot soup upon finishing
- buffet dinner for the whole team after the race
- relaxing lakeside sauna after the race
- Solvalla Swimrun race memory
- 3 first teams in each series get a reward
- Single room 62 € / guest
- Double room 90 € / room
- The accommodation price includes breakfast.
- For more information about accomodation during the competition please contact us
- Minibus transportation from the airport to Solvalla on friday 21.9.2018
- The transportation fee is 15€ per team. Can be booked when registering for the race or by contacting us
- The minibuses will depart at 5pm and 7pm from the airport. More information about the departure place will be given later on.
- Last registration date:The online registration ends on 19th of September 2018. After this registrations can be made through sending us an e-mail, providing that there are still available slots left. Late registrations have to be made to the competition office 22.9.2018 by 08.30 at the latest.
- The fee for late registrations are:
- Sprint 165 €
- Endurance 195€
- ÖtillÖ Merit Race 210 €
Why Solvalla Swimrun?
of the Solvalla Swimrun participants are satisfied with the race and strongly recommend Solvalla Swimrun to their friends!
“A big thank you to your team for organizing such a great well planned and executed event and the friendly hosting. A hug on the finish line is more than a tired swim runner could ask for 🙂 and it made all the difference.”
“The nature and the path you had chosen for the race were excellent. The switch from the swim and the run parts and the intervals were designed well and balanced. The trace over the path, the buoy in and at the exit of the swimming stations were clear and visible. It was impossible to get lost.”
Participants in the ÖtillÖ Merit Race 2016
“We truly loved your race! Extremely well organised and friendly atmosphere. We appreciated the reactivity of the correspondence with you before the race and that you were there to greet us when we finished. The race was tough but fun, beautiful and well marked and the swimming parts were magical!!! The lakeside sauna session and the buffet after the race were gold. We almost did not want to leave! We give you 5 of 5 stars!”
Participants in the ÖtillÖ Merit Race 2017
“Great trails, atmosphere and race organisation :)”
Solvalla Swimrun participant 2016
“Great trails, atmosphere and race organisation 🙂 Very challenging competition, much more challenging than Stockholm Swimrun and Amfibiemannen in Sweden, but not impossible if you don’t let the cold waters stop you”
ÖtillÖ Merit Race participant in 2016